2023 IMPACT APPEAL
Following a rewarding yet challenging year of impact, we’re keen to support even more young people to reach their potential.
The 2023 Impact Appeal aims to help us deliver life changing services to another 1,000 young people from across east London over the next year.
Please donate today and help us support young people as they fight for their goals, overcome the obstacles in their paths and become champions, in the ring and in life. Young people like Chanel, Mohammedally and Gabriel who you can hear from here:
Thank you for supporting our amazing young people to build positive and inspiring futures.
HOW YOUR DONATION CAN HELP
£500 could provide a year’s worth of equipment for our boxing sessions
£1,000 could provide a year of mentoring support for five young people
£5,000 could provide year of advanced sports sessions delivered by a top level coach
Thank you for donating to Fight for Peace and helping ensure we can work with up to 1,000 young people at our Academy this year.
YOUR DONATION MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Your support will help ensure we can work with young people across the range of projects that we offer.
The suggested donation amounts found on this page are based on our 2023 projections and expenditure, with 21% overhead costs included. Once we have funded our services for young people all donations will be channelled into additional costs, all of which underpin the delivery of our front line services.
Our fundraising promise
- Your donation to Fight for Peace will help fund and support our year-round work with young people through our Academy in east London.
- We would like to write to you by post or email on occasion, to update you on developments, invite you to events and in future ask you to consider donating again.
- We will respect your wishes at all times and recognise the support you offer us is vital to our continued development and ability to meet the needs of the young people in the communities that we work with.
- If you have any queries about your support, would like to change the way we communicate with you or are dissatisfied in any way, please contact Tom Barratt on email@example.com
- We will never sell your personal data or swap it with any other organisation and we will use your details in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018.
- We abide by the rules of the Fundraising Regulator and are honest, respectful and accountable to our supporters.