join the fight back
THE FIGHT BACK APPEAL
PLEASE JOIN THE FIGHT BACK AND DONATE NOW
The Fight Back Appeal aims to ensure we can work with up to 1,200 young people from across east London in 2022.
Thanks to our wonderful supporters we have already raised substantial funding, but we still have some way to go to reach our target.
Please donate today and help us support our young people as they fight for their goals, overcome the obstacles in their paths and become champions, in the ring and in life. Young people like Chanel, Mohammedally and Gabriel who you can hear from here:
Thank you for helping keep our Academy and programmes running and for supporting our amazing young people to build positive and inspiring futures.
HOW YOUR DONATION CAN HELP
£15.21 could provide one young person an employability session and specialist support
£31.05 could provide one young person a boxing or martial arts session and specialist support
£100.82 could provide one young person with access to our Youth Leadership programme for a week
£378 could provide 12 young people access to a boxing or martial arts session and specialist support
£865 could provide one young person with an entire year of mentoring and specialist support
£4,840 could provide one young person with an entire year on our Youth Leadership Programme
Thank you for donating to Fight for Peace and helping ensure we can work with up to 1,200 young people at our Academy this year.
YOUR DONATION MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Your support will help ensure we can work with young people across the range of projects that we offer at the Fight for Peace Academy in east London on a daily basis.
The suggested donation amounts found on this page are based on our 2022 projections and expenditure, with 21% overhead costs included. Once we have funded our services for young people all donations will be channelled into additional costs, all of which underpin the delivery of our front line services.
Our fundraising promise
- Your donation to Fight for Peace will help fund and support our year-round work with young people through our Academy in east London
- We would like to write to you by post or email on occasion, to update you on developments, invite you to events and in future ask you to consider donating again
- We will respect your wishes at all times and recognise the support you offer us is vital to our continued development and ability to meet the needs of the young people in the communities that we work with
- If you have any queries about your support, would like to change the way we communicate with you or are dissatisfied in any way, please contact Adam Johnson on email@example.com
- We will never sell your personal data or swap it with any other organisation and we will use your details in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018
- We abide by the rules of the Fundraising Regulator and are honest, respectful and accountable to our supporters.