North Woolwich, London
£28,0000 per year
Are you looking to make a difference to young people’s lives, and make a significant contribution to an established and growing charity?
You should have at least one year of fundraising experience, or transferrable experience from another sector as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to write clearly and creatively, and the ability to adapt style to suit the audience and situation.
Experience of writing reports and proposals is a must as is building and managing relationships, resulting in measurable outcomes. You should also have an excellent working knowledge of MS Office packages with experience of a database/CRM.
- Be accountable for the achievement of current and future partnerships. Working with peers and line management to achieve the collective objectives and goals.
- Support on the co-ordination and implementation of the Trusts and Foundations and Statutory segments of the Partnerships Team’s 2021 – 2023 Fundraising strategy.
- Contribute to the maintenance and ongoing development of the team’s processes and procedures.
- Rejuvenate the CRM system and keep updated ensuring that all funder records are accurate and current.
- Self-starter, ability to use own initiative and work with others to achieve targets.
- Ability to work independently, cooperatively and as an effective team member.
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills, with close attention to detail.
- Strong ability to build and maintain relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- A commitment to professional development and a strong interest in developing a career in fundraising.
- A willingness to try new things and support the development of others.
- Interested candidates should send their CV and a covering letter of no more than two pages to email@example.com with the subject title ‘Partnerships Officer application’.
- On receipt of your application, you will be sent an Equal Opportunities questionnaire.