Taking it global and generating impact further afield.
We share Fight for Peace’s methodology with community-based organisations to generate impact in communities beyond those in which we work directly. In doing so we create an Alliance of front line actors all using combat sports as the platform for holistic youth violence reduction programming.
Community-based organisations are selected based on their potential to adapt the Fight for Peace methodology to their own community and context and a proven ability to work with young people in communities affected by crime and violence.
Selected organisations receive a 12 month package of support that includes:
• Six days of training in the Fight for Peace methodology at one of Fight for Peace’s Academies.
• 12 months consultancy to support adaptation of the model and develop organisational strength and programme delivery.
• Access to Fight for Peace’s toolkit of resources.
• Profile building through membership of the Fight for Peace Alliance.
• Opportunities to collaborate with other organisations trained by Fight for Peace.
Delivered by the Fight for Peace International team, GAP works with organisations across five continents.
Delivered by the Fight for Peace team in Rio, Rede Brasil works with organisations based in Brazil.
Programme (UK AP)
Delivered by the Fight for Peace team in London, UK AP works with organisations based in the UK.