Taking it global and generating impact further afield.
We train community-based organisations via the Fight for Peace Global Network to generate impact in communities beyond those in which we work directly.
Partner organisations are selected based on their potential to adapt the Fight for Peace methodology to their own community and context, and a proven ability to work with young people in communities affected by crime and violence.
Selected organisations receive a 12 month package of support that includes:
• Six days of training in the Fight for Peace methodology at one of Fight for Peace’s Academies.
• 12 months consultancy to support adaptation of the model and develop organisational strength and programme delivery.
• Access to Fight for Peace’s toolkit of resources.
• Profile building through network membership.
• Opportunities to collaborate with other members of the network.
Delivered by the Fight for Peace International team, GAP works with organisations across five continents.
Delivered by the Fight for Peace team in Rio, Rede Brasil works with organisations based in Brazil.
Programme (UK AP)
Delivered by the Fight for Peace team in London, UK AP works with organisations based in the UK.